- Fully Qualified Staff
All our staff are qualified and are proud to provide the highest level of care
- Excellent Palliative Care
Awarded Beacon Status for the Gold Standards Framework
- Comprehensive Activities Programme
We offer a wide range of therapeutic and leisure activities and entertainment
- Beautiful Landscaped Gardens For Enjoyment
We take pride in creating a home from home environment for our residents
Areas of Care
Welcome to Pentlow Nursing Home
Pentlow's philosophy is to create a secure, relaxed happy and homely atmosphere for the residents to live in and for the staff to work in.
Pentlow Nursing Home consists of two properties, Pentlow and Summerdown, situated in the pleasant 'Old Town' area of Eastbourne. Each home is comfortable and spacious with well maintained cottage style gardens which enjoy bright sunny aspects .
We specialise in providing quality nursing and residential care for the elderly.
Pentlow Nursing Home also has a reputation for excellent end of life care and has achieved and retained the highest 'Beacon' status Quality Hallmark Award as part of the Gold Standards Framework (GSF) .
We feel that the residents who live at Pentlow Nursing Home should do so with dignity, have the respect of those who support them and be entitled to live a full and active life.
What makes Pentlow Nursing Home Special?
- High standard of nursing care
- Gold Standards Framework 'Beacon' Award for end of life care
- Nutritious, professionally prepared, restaurant quality meals
- We also provide community care at home service for East Sussex area
- We organise daily entertainment in our comprehensive activities programme
- Beautiful rooms and landscaped gardens
- Our minibus offers regular resident outings
If you are looking at care options, do come in and see us.
You can call Pentlow on Tel: 01323 722245
Or you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Pentlow Nursing Home
59-63 Summerdown Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN20 8DQ
USA Car trip delights pensioner WilliamWilliam Wyatt, resid...
The details were a little woollyAt Pentlow Nursing H...
Dignity Day at Eastbourne care homeA February day becam...